Translate

Sunday 3 March 2013

February Trips...





Hello~

It's been awhile since my last update I thought I should write a little something. February went by pretty quick. Actually I think this year is going by fast. I can't believe it's already March. It's been three months since I moved out to Vancouver and just a little over a year to go. These days it rains way too much. No fun at all. Even though i'm not a "summer" type of person I can't wait for summer to come so I can actually get to see the sun and regain some energy.

Anyway in February I had a short vacation so I had a mini getaway to Japan. I was also supposed to go to Jamaica too but that didn't work out because the flights were terrible. Anyway I had a blast in Tokyo, didn't want to leave as usual. Can't wait until next year when I go back for good. Until then I can't wait for my next vacation.

I got to meet up and hangout with some of my old friends whom I known for 3+ years. I haven't seen them in so long so it was great to finally catch up with them. I'm not into taking pictures but this time I took tons of pictures. Because I felt like I should start making photo albums of places I been too.

Here's some pictures from my recent trip to Tokyo (Feb 2013)
View from where I was staying.


The famous Shibuya.

One of my good friends enjoying a night out.

Us again.

My best friend.

We are about to take purikura.

Our purikura

more..

some more..


If you have me on facebook or instagram you probably seen some of these already.
If you are interested in checking out some more of my pictures from when I lived in Kyoto, Fukuoka or Tokyo then check out my facebook or instagram.

In my last posts before I mentioned I was going to Thailand in February. I was supposed to go but things got changed at the last minute. I still plan on going though.


That's all for now,
Take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment