Translate

Saturday 22 December 2012

Last month of the year..



Hello,

I have been getting things together and packing to move to Vancouver over the last few days. On top of that I am still studying on my own before I start school in January. I'm excited but at the same time i've never been a "school" type person before so I want this to go by quickly.

Besides going to school, I can't wait for 2013 to start because I have many things planned and I will be updating regularly once everything falls into place. I can't say exactly what I am planning throughout the year yet but I can say that I am organizing a trip to Thailand in February. It will be my first time going so I am looking forward to going. As time goes by, I will be able to say what I will be doing.

Enough about that.

Recently I been changing my makeup style. The result :


                         
                           
                            



Well that's about it...
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment